The Wisconsin Medical Society 2019 Annual Meeting is April 5-7 at Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center in Madison.
2019 Key Dates:
- Feb. 1—Deadline for Society members to submit resolutions for consideration by the HOD (To learn more about resolutions, click here.)
- Feb. 15—Virtual reference committees open online
- Feb. 18 to March 22—District and specialty caucus meetings (Click here* for details.)
- March 5—Deadline to make room reservations at Hilton Madison.
- March 23—Reference Committees held at Society headquarters in Madison and via webinar.
- March 28—Reference Committee reports provided to delegates, alternate delegates and Society officers.
- April 4, 6 p.m.—Board of Director’s meeting at Society headquarters, Madison.
- April 5 – 6—Conference: From Asthma to Zika: A Physician’s Guide to Summer, Monona Terrace, Madison
- April 5, 5 p.m.—Foundation Annual Dinner and Silent Auction
- April 6, 6:30 p.m.—President’s Inauguration and Awards Ceremony
- April 7—House of Delegates
For more details about the 2019 Annual Meeting, click here. (Requires member login. You will be redirected to the login page first.)