Oct. 25, WMS Medigram
The Wisconsin Medical Society’s popular Medical Records and the Law seminar is returning—as a new webinar series, available live and on-demand. Featuring presentations by health care law attorneys from Quarles and Brady, LLC., the seven-part series will address the following issues important to physicians and their practices:
- Disclosures to Law Enforcement: Confidentiality Considerations, November 7 at 2 p.m.
- Cameras and Patient Recordings, November 13 at 10 a.m.
- Charging for Copies/Patient Access to Records, November 13 at 2 p.m.
- Data Breaches, Cybersecurity and Ransomware, December 4 at 2 p.m.
- Mental Health, AODA and Patient Records, January 15 at 2 p.m.
- Family, Minors and Guardians, February 5 at 10:30 a.m.
- Medical Records Basics, March 19 at 2 p.m.
During the November 7 webinar, Sarah Coyne, JD, will discuss changes to state and federal legal requirements involving the disclosure of health information to law enforcement and offer practical answers to questions about when a physician CAN or MUST disclose information. Registration information is available here.
Each webinar in the series has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ and is intended for physicians, practice managers, compliance staff and other health care professionals.
Email email@example.com if you have questions about this series or would like more information.