Healthcare is poised to play a central role in the 2018 state and federal elections, and the results could reverberate across Wisconsin.
Democrats are hoping a blue wave will put the brakes on President Trump’s attack on the Affordable Care Act, but if Republicans retain control of Congress, it may seal the law’s fate. Meanwhile, the races for Governor and the Legislature are certain to shape the future of healthcare for years to come.
A panel of the state’s top healthcare lobbyists will analyze what’s at stake for the Badger State and preview their priorities for the coming year. Panelists:
- Eric Borgerding, CEO, Wisconsin Hospital Association
- Dr. Bud Chumbley, CEO, Wisconsin Medical Society
- Stephanie Harrison, CEO, Wisconsin Primary Health Care Association
- John Sauer, CEO, LeadingAge Wisconsin
- Nancy Wenzel, CEO, Wisconsin Association of Health Plans
The event is Tuesday, September 11 at the Madison Club (11:30am – 1pm). Register here