Healthcare is poised to play a central role in the 2018 state and federal elections, and the results could reverberate across Wisconsin.
Wisconsin Health News will host a panel discussion & luncheon in Madison on September 11. The lineup of panelists who will analyze what's at stake, and preview their priorities for the coming year, include:
Learn more & register.
- Eric Borgerding, CEO, Wisconsin Hospital Association
- Dr. Bud Chumbley, CEO, Wisconsin Medical Society
- Stephanie Harrison, CEO, Wisconsin Primary Health Care Association
- John Sauer, CEO, LeadingAge Wisconsin
- Nancy Wenzel, CEO, Wisconsin Association of Health Plans